JobCode : 00001422
Location : SAN ANTONIO (SAT)
Occupation Type :
Position Type : Contract
Job Description :
IT Systems Analyst - Mid Level Job
Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking a talented IT Systems Analyst - Mid Level for our San Antonio, TX facility. IT Systems Analysts are responsible for leading, managing, and facilitating activities pertaining to the development and completion of system deliverables. System deliverables include validating artifacts, developing system requirements, and assisting with translation into functional system specifications. Incumbents work with business and IT delivery teams in order to understand the business vision and collaborate with IT delivery teams to enrich understanding by thorough deliverables development and reviews. IT Systems Analysts research and help resolve defects and production issues with business and technical teams and assist with defining and creating test case scenarios. In addition, responsibilities include participation in the sign-off of key deliverables and the storage of critical artifacts, as well as accountability for managing systems requirements and artifacts to IT team members.
Our most important qualification isn't technical, it's human. Here, we don't just sit in front of a screen. We stand behind our 11 million members who rely on us every day.
We are over 3,000 employees strong, a passionately supportive and collaborative team built on Agile principles. We've been a top-two Computerworld 100 Best Places to Work in IT five years in a row and were recently named a Top 50 Employer for Minority Engineers & IT by Workforce Diversity Magazine.
See what it's like to work for a company where your passion meets our purpose:
Information Technology: A Realistic Preview
• Understands and applies intermediate knowledge of the business and technical domains supported to include its products, processes and services. Serves as a business proxy/SME on business topics within one domain.
• Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external) and the software development team through which requirements flow. Facilitates/oversees the analysis and design of technology solutions to ensure business needs are met.
• Elicits systems requirements using interviews, requirements workshops, surveys, business process analysis, use cases, scenarios, and task and workflow analyses.
• Proactively communicates and collaborates with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and requirements to deliver system artifacts as needed. Analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility and conformance to standards.
• Manages and ensures traceability of approved and base-lined work products throughout the software development lifecycle to include application specifications, design, development, usability, testing and implementation and defect prioritization.
• Collaborates with Test Leads and subject matter experts to establish the Testing Approach including usability and performance needs. Assists the Test Lead with planning and review of the Test Cases and Scenarios.
• Provides clarification and actively participates in defect management activities to confirm requirements are being met. Manages change control for affected system artifacts.
• Bachelors degree or 4 additional years of IT experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree
• 4+ years experience to include continuous process improvement, project management, business/requirements and analysis, and/or technical proficiency.
• 1+ years experience with process engineering
• 1+ years experience with control frameworks
• 1+ years hands on experience working with Rick and Control Measures
• 6+ months experience with Metric Stream
• 6+ months exposure in accounting, financial analysis or similar quantitative disciplines and/or data analysis and techniques
• Experience with Agile methodologies
IT Systems Analysts create innovative solutions that impact our members. Collectively, we are:
• Curious and excited by new ideas
• Energized by a fast-paced environment
• Able to understand and translate business needs into leading-edge technology
• Comfortable working as part of a connected team, but self-motivated
• Community-focused, dependable and committee
• Exceptionally detail-oriented
design Software Development Software Agile iOS Development process improvement visio ia Business Process POS STEM ANT